19 June 2017
It is with great pleasure that we will now be able to offer the services of a specialist liability division within IUM with immediate effect.
Our new liability facility is underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited and backed by an international reinsurance treaty with an international rating of AA- (by Standard & Poors) for stability and financial strength.
This allows you as the broker to provide a wider product offering for all your clients.
We can now provide the following liability sections of cover:
- General Public Liability (Broadform Basis)
- Products Liability with Extensions such as Inefficacy, Recall, Guarantee, Rip and Tear
- Pollution Liability: Premises Risk, Transport Risks and specified perils pollution including SASRIA type events
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Events Liability including prize indemnity and cancellation
- Umbrella Liability
- Adventure Operators Liability
- Equisential for riding Schools for both the premises and professional indemnity for the coaches.
- Warehousemen’s and Carriers’ Contingent Cover
- Motor Liability and Passenger Liability
The key benefits on these products are:
- Broader definitions of injury and damage
- Non-accidental insuring (Operative) clause
- Tailor made policies to cater for client specific needs
- Worldwide territorial limits
- Worldwide jurisdiction (excluding USA and Canada)
We can now provide the following additional cover:
- Personal Accident per seat. Death and permanent disability (excluding Taxi’s). Please contact us for more information.
Should you have any queries or require any additional information, please contact Ildiko Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 081 489 0570.
We look forward to your continued business support and look forward to providing a greater service to suit your clients’ needs.