Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Clients in the haulage and transport industries often face unique challenges. It is for this very reason that at IUM we have designed our Heavy Commercial Vehicles policies in such a way to offer our clients tailor-made insurance solutions to address their particular needs.
How to submit a claim:
- Contact your broker as soon as you are aware of the claim.
- Your broker will facilitate the process between IUM and yourself.
- Alternatively, contact us directly on our 24-hour call centre, and an IUM claims technician will handle your claim and send you all the relevant forms.
- You can download claim forms from this website or alternatively contact our claims department.
- The claim form must be completed and returned to IUM where after a claims technician will advise you of any other supporting documents you might have to submit.
- Once all the documentation and information regarding the loss or damage have been processed and agreed upon, your claim will have been settled in our normal efficient manner.
- Motor theft
- Goods in transit
- Injury / Illness
- Public liability
- Motor accident