At IUM we understand the desire to live a life that’s driven by passion and adventure and we value the reward that comes with living this freely, but there’s also risk. We’ve planned ahead so when faced with a life-altering event, you can make a smooth transition, maintain the life you’ve worked for – while making whatever changes are needed.
How to submit a claim:
- Contact your broker as soon as you are aware of the claim.
- Your broker will facilitate the process between IUM and yourself.
- Alternatively, contact us directly on our 24-hour call centre, and an IUM claims technician will handle your claim and send you all the relevant forms.
- You can download claim forms from this website or alternatively contact our claims department.
- The claim form must be completed and returned to IUM where after a claims technician will advise you of any other supporting documents you might have to submit.
- Once all the documentation and information regarding the loss or damage have been processed and agreed upon, your claim will have been settled in our normal efficient manner.
- Motor theft
- Injury / Illness
- Property loss
- Public liability
- Motor accident