Instead of having to obtain various quotes for claim submissions, with Self-Insurance you can cut through any unnecessary red-tape and administration, manage the insurance process yourself, and thereby minimise any delays.
How to submit a claim:
- Contact your broker as soon as you are aware of the claim.
- Your broker will facilitate the process between IUM and yourself.
- Alternatively, contact us directly on our 24-hour call centre, and an IUM claims technician will handle your claim and send you all the relevant forms.
- You can download claim forms from this website or alternatively contact our claims department.
- The claim form must be completed and returned to IUM where after a claims technician will advise you of any other supporting documents you might have to submit.
- Once all the documentation and information regarding the loss or damage have been processed and agreed upon, your claim will have been settled in our normal efficient manner.
- Motor theft
- Goods in transit
- Injury / Illness
- Property loss
- Public liability
- Motor accident